- Remove Sta-Dri pouch from its poly-bag.
- Place or hang Sta-Dri pouches inside the area to be protected from moisture. For the correct number and size for your space, consult the application pages.
- For best performance, protected spaces should be closed up or sealed to prevent additional moisture.
- Check Sta-Dri pouches weekly to see if they need to be re-charged. When rigid or an increase in weight is noted (over 30%), regenerate in the oven.
- Regenerate pouches in oven at 250 degrees F for 8 hours. Let it cool before handling. Put them in service or store in a sealable poly-bag. Pouches can be regenerated up to 3 times. Do not use a microwave oven.