- StaDri pouches will draw moisture from the air and articles in the treatment area
- Believe it or not moisture rises so put Sta-Dri pouches higher up in the treatment area.
- Treatment areas for Sta-Dri should be contained or sealed to prolong effectiveness. The humidity in a sealed treatment area will remain below 40% at 77 degrees F for prolonged periods.
- For best performance, use 1 pound per 15 CUFT of space to be treated. An SD-32 is 32 ounces or 2 lbs and will treat a space of abour 30 SQFT, 3′ x 3′ x 3′.
- Use an electric dehumidifier for large areas or those containing a constant water source.
- For best performance, protected spaces should be closed up or sealed to prevent additional moisture.
Re-Use and Disposal Tips
- When regenerating Sta-Dri, the duration in the oven depends on how much moisture is trapped in the clay desiccant. 6 hours is normally long enough to remove 80% of the moisture in the pouch, 8 hours to get most all the moisture removed. Very heavy or stiff pouches can take up to 12 hours.
- Safe disposal: toss in with normal trash for landfill. Remember to regenerate Sta-Dri pouches 3 times before discarding. Do not use a microwave oven.